Hiring staff 
We really need staff if you would like to apply for a job please answer these question in the form on the staff page typing out the question and putting your answer below make sure you put your username in the first name and in last name type in your username again once i have read your form i will let you know whether you have passed or fail if you have passed i will tell you wither you are a designer/graphic or admin or mod ect and ad you on the staff page but you need to remember to checking my fansite recently.
Forms can be found on the staff page.
Question 1. What are you good at in habplus hotel and what do you like doing.
Question 2 . How you would make the site popular
Question 3. What you would do to help improve the site
Good Luck. :)

As because of the Room competition. I now have a winner and have gave her prize. We now have a Fansite home room like the lounge when u log in it takes you straight to the habplus home room made by clide. It is kinda like a club though for you to go and hang out and chat with friends. Stay logged in to find out the competition winners and if you would like to visit our home room then go on to the navigator click search and type in Pinky2011 it will then say Habplus Fansite (homeroom) at the bottom well done to though that entered though.
Job applications are still open, so get your app in and quick.

Spamming competition 
Makes sure you get spamming add me Pinky2011 and il come round if i see you spamming i will give you a prize the one that invites the most to the site will get a  arare

So i you guys are having fun and want to enter another competition then this is for you this competition is for you to design a official habplus fansite room like a welcome lounge for our fansite it can be any size or shape as you want make sure you put your room title as Habplus fansite(Comp)
And email your username and say also in the email something like room competition  i can then check your room Thank you and have fun making be creative
Comeptition ends on .. 
Sunday 22nd May
Also email to send it to is [email protected]

Hello, Again 
This is mainly for those people who are talking on chat guys if you would like to have the chance to win some prizes then please go into every room and spam your hearts out something like go to crazyfansite.weebly.com it is a habplus fansite for you to win prizes anything you like that will get people to come on if we get 5 or more people on the chat room i will give out lots of prizes to everyone thats spammed and to those that took the time to view my fansite 
Thank You!